How can you ensure that your high-performance electric vehicle batteries can provide the required durability, scope, weight and safety?
As an environmentally friendly alternative to the combustion engine, the popularity and market share of electric vehicles is increasing across the world. As a result, it is essential to ensure that this new technology is accompanied by the development of high performance batteries meeting the requirements for capacity range, weight and security. That is where our e-mobility solutions can help.
World-class e-mobility solutions to ensure your electronic vehicle batteries provide the required capacity, range, weight and safety
As one of the leading providers of certification, inspection, verification and testing in Germany, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in e-mobility. Our Munich-based Centre of Excellence offers you state of the art battery and electro-magnetic compatibility test centers.
Plus, we are accredited by the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA), the Federal Motor Transport Authority in Germany. As a result, we can offer you certification according to EU directive 2007/46 for the approval of motor vehicles with combustion engines, electric vehicles including scooters, and motorcycles (according to 2002/24 EEC).
Our e-mobility solutions help you to:
- Ensure the manufacturing of your products is both economic and safe
- Produce your electric vehicles according to ECE 100 with expert consultancy from the initial project stage
- Check the safety of your battery cells, modules or complete battery systems according to IEC 62133 and to ISO 12405 – including NiMH or Lithium, up to maximum capacities of 1000 V, 500A, 40kWh and a total weight of 400kg
- Undergo UN transportation tests according to UN 38.3
- Gain reliable testing for the lifespan of your traction batteries, according to both ECE and OEM drive cycles. We also offer simultaneous integration of a CAN-bus system and vehicle simulation, guaranteeing the exchange of data with your development center
- Assess your safety measures by simulating accidents, deliberate abuse and transport-related damage
- Ensure the electro-magnetic compatibility, and the functional safety of your battery management system and power electronics, according to manufacturer’s standards and ISO 26262
- Train your employees through our experts from SGS-TÜV Saar
To find out how our e-mobility solutions can help you ensure your electric vehicle batteries provide the required safety, performance and durability, contact us today.