Transportation Technical and Process Assessments
Technical and process assessments from SGS – reduce risks and make informed decisions about your potential suppliers.
When selecting suppliers, you need to be certain that you are making the best choice. Our technical and process assessments help you to make informed decisions about your suppliers, providing you with valuable information regarding the development and production of your procured parts – from the first idea to the whole product life-cycle prediction.
Why choose technical and process assessments from SGS?
We can help you:
- Determine the maturity of your potential supplier’s processes
- Demonstrate that you fulfill the requirements for monitoring your supply chain
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Confirm compliance with authorities and/or customer requirements
As an outcome of the assessment, the questionnaire and the related action plan provides a basic parameter for your decision and/or highlights areas that your supplier can improve to:
- Reduce costs
- Decrease lead time
- Mitigate risks
- Improve quality
Trusted technical and process assessments from a world-leading provider
As a world-leading provider of technical and process assessments for the aviation industry, we offer you extensive expertise in leading assessments. Plus, as an independent service provider, we secure objectivity and bring in experience from other industries. Our global network of assessors can mitigate cultural differences, performing the assessment in the local language and providing and rating any country specific result.
We can provide the entire technical and process assessment in closed partnership with your experts:
- Developing the questionnaire together with your experts´ input, directly related to the product or process being assessed
- Preparing, leading/supporting, evaluating – post process and during the assessment
- Bringing a wealth of experience from a wide range other industries
To discuss your technical and process assessment requirements, contact us today.