Training Services Safety Officer Training Course
In our Safety Officer training course, you learn about your responsibilities and how they will help to reduce work-related accidents and illnesses in your organization.
Companies with more than 20 employees are obliged to appoint at least one Safety Officer in accordance with Section 22 of the Social Code VII. The purpose of a Safety Officer is to reduce the frequency of accidents at work and to minimize work-related illnesses.
During the seminar, we will teach you the responsibilities of a Safety Officer and how you can implement them effectively in your organization.
Our two-day course will cover:
- The legal basis for health and safety at work
- Tasks, rights and obligations of the safety officer
- How to implement it in your company
- How to carry out risk assessments according to ArbSchG (workers law)
- Managing emergencies
- The most frequent accidents in the workplace and out on the road/in the field
- Current topics in occupational health and safety
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas to complete the course successfully.
Delegates who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Who Should Attend?
Employees who will perform the duties of a Safety Officer (not managers). Please note the Safety Officer does not replace the Occupational Safety Officer.
Our experienced trainers share their knowledge and provide you with valuable support.
Contact us to find out more about our Safety Officer training course, or book online today.