Training Services Responsibilities and Duties of an Electrical Specialist Training Course
Fully understand your role and responsibilities as your organization’s authorized Electrical Specialist with our comprehensive training course.
You have been chosen for the important role of Electrical Specialist within your company and so require the knowledge and skills to carry out this role competently. During this training course, you will be given an overview of technical and leadership responsibilities, relevant laws, regulations, rules and standards, as well as how to instruct and train other members of your team.
Our two-day course will cover:
- Legal regulations and responsibilities
- Tasks and duties according to DGUV and DIN VDE
- Transferring company obligations to the responsible electrician
- Procurement by third-parties
- Organization and coordination of duties
- Instructing and training employees
- How to test electrical machinery and equipment
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas to complete the course successfully.
Delegates who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Who Should Attend?
Electrical engineering managers (e.g. engineers, technicians, masters) from industrial, service and energy supply companies.
Our experienced trainers share their knowledge and provide you with valuable support.
Contact us to find out more about our Responsibilities and Duties of an Electrical Specialist training course, or book online today.