Training Services Coordination of External Companies Training Course
Learn how to uphold your occupational health and safety standards when working with external contractors.
Companies are responsible for coordinating occupational health and safety with any external businesses they work with. The use of subcontractors provides many benefits to organizations, however this reduction in control also has the potential to put health and safety procedures at risk.
In our 2-day seminar, we reinforce the basics to ensure legal compliancy and highlight the areas where special attention is required for the benefit of your company and third-party contractors.
This training course will enable you to understand:
- The legal basics and liabilities
- How to formulate supplier selection and service description
- How to assess mutual hazards through joint risk assessments
- The importance of security posts and supervisors
- Testing and commissioning
- Special features for work classed as ‘dangerous’
- Responsibilities of third-party coordinators
- Real life scenarios through the assessment of case studies
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas to complete the course successfully.
Delegates who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Who Should Attend?
Employees and executives from purchasing, plant protection and occupational safety, who are responsible for secure cooperation with external companies.
Our experienced trainers share their knowledge and provide you with valuable support.
Contact us to find out more about our Coordination of External Companies training course, or book online today.