Training Services Fire Protection Officer Annual Update Training Course
As the person responsible for fire safety in your company, stay up-to-date with the latest in fire prevention and protection with our annual update training.
The Fire Safety Officer is the person responsible for operational fire protection within an organization. Your knowledge needs to be updated every three years to ensure continued effective and optimal security measures are in place for fire prevention.
With our training, you meet the requirements of the VFDB-directive and the DGUV-I 205-003. The content of this training course is constantly renewed to keep it current with new legislation and best practice.
The course will enable you to understand:
- The current legal situation in fire protection
- How to implement fire protection management requirements
- Innovations in fire protection, e.g. new extinguishing agents, their properties and application
We will also cover:
- Operational fire protection training
- Work aids with practical examples
- Other current topics from fire protection and knowledge transfer between participants
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas to complete the course successfully.
Delegates who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Who Should Attend?
Fire safety officers, occupational safety specialists, emission control and incident officers.
Our experienced trainers share their knowledge and provide you with valuable support.
Contact us to find out more about our Fire Protection Officer – Annual Update training course, or book online today.