Training Services Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational health and safety regulations training courses help to reduce your company’s risks and enhance your procedures.
Companies are increasingly facing complex challenges to their business processes and across their entire supply chains. Risks must be appropriately assessed and minimized, with the most recent regulations adhered to.
Our experts are available worldwide and for a broad range of industries to help you quantify the potential impact of vulnerabilities and their likelihood, and guide you in implementing remedial actions.
Why Book an Occupational Health and Safety Training Course With Us?
Our courses will enable you to:
- Protect your company assets from risks
- Reduce hazards in the work environment for your employees
- Understand the most recent regulations and how to apply them effectively
- Improve the efficiency of your occupational health and safety procedures
We offer training courses in the following areas:
- General Occupational Health and Safety – train and educate your Safety Officers, learn how to assess any risks to your employees and find out how to work safely with your suppliers
- Train “Qualified Employees” – empower employees to take on safety responsibilities and become the Competent Person within your organization
- Fire Protection – keep yourself and your team up-to-date with the latest in fire protection
- Electrical Engineering – consolidate the knowledge of your electricians and update all employees who carry out electrotechnical work according to the latest regulations
- Dangerous Goods – learn about the most important obligations in the dangerous goods law
Our experienced trainers share their knowledge and provide you with valuable support.
Contact us today to find out how our occupational health and safety regulations training courses can enhance your company and help you achieve improved safety standards.