Training Services Module SC2 – ISO 26262 Semiconductor Development
Understand how to interpret ISO 26262 to ensure compliant semiconductor development.
To help increase your understanding of ISO 26262 compliant semiconductor development, Module SC2 builds on Module SC1, in which the emphasis is placed on management activities and processes, to explore the individual process steps in detail. Using examples and exercises, each step of the process is presented taking into account the recommendations of ISO/PAS 19451.
Why choose the Module SC2 – ISO 26262 semiconductor development training from SGS?
This two-day training session will help you to understand:
- How to initiate the semiconductor safety lifecycle, including planning activities and the use of SW tools
- The levels to be considered in semiconductor development (IC-level, IP-level and Gate/Transistor-levels)
- Safety requirements for IC and IP levels
- Safety-oriented design
- Verification (analysis and testing), including:
- Dependent Failure Analysis (DFA) according to ISO / PAS 19451
- Error models on semiconductor level
- Methodology for the FMEDA
- Modular FMEDA
- Calculation of HW metrics on semiconductor level
- Tests during manufacturing and error detection during production
Who should attend?
It is recommended that participants complete Module SC1 before attending the course. This module is aimed at anyone who wants to gain an overview of semiconductor-specific interpretation of ISO 26262, such as safety managers, quality managers and developers from the semiconductor industry.
World-leading training and unrivaled expertise in ISO 26262 compliance for the semiconductor industry
As a world leading provider of professional training and a member of the ISO/PAS 19451 working group, we offer you unrivaled expertise of ISO 26262 and ISO/PAS 19451 and the compliance requirements for semiconductor development.
To find out more about our Module SC2 – ISO 26262 semiconductor development training, contact us today.