Training Services Quality Management Representative Training
Quality management representative training from SGS – gain the expertise required to successfully implement a quality management system.
Establishing an effective quality management system that increases the number of contented customers, while optimizing company processes requires training. Our quality management representative training will provide you with the expertise required to successfully implement a quality management system. Plus, you can enhance your competence by qualifying for a certificate that establishes you as a representative for quality management according to the standards of SGS-TÜV Saar.
Why choose quality management representative training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand the required processes and the plan–do–check–act (PDCA) cycle
- Analyze and document processes
- Provide quality management documentation
- Understand process environment and the manual for quality management
- Establish a quality policy and targets for quality and documented processes
- Learn the techniques of quality, including the seven tools and FMEA
- Provide quality cycles and teams for improvement
- Acquire acceptance for the process in your company
Trusted quality management representative training from Germany’s leading provider
As a leading course provider in Germany, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in quality management representative training.
This training has been specially developed for members of staff working as representatives of the management, as well as for appointees for quality management. Knowledge of the ISO 9001-standards is mandatory for all participants and the skills provided by the QM1 training course are highly recommended.
This course will conclude with a written examination issued by SGS-TÜV Saar.
To find out more about our quality management representative training, contact us today.