Training Services Introduction to Cyber Security in Industry
Introduction to IT security in industry from SGS – learn about IT security concepts used in industry.
Why choose Introduction to IT security in industry from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will learn about IT security concepts and the related requirements for:
- Industrial automation and control systems (IEC 62443)
- Vehicles (SAE J3061)
- The energy sector (IEC 62351)
The knowledge you gain from this course will help you to:
- Distinguish between different security-related standards
- Understand the concepts associated with each of these standards
- Choose the appropriate standards for dealing with security-related challenges to your projects
This course is aimed at anyone who deals with IT security in an industrial environment. It is given in German and can be given in English on request.
Trusted IT security training from a leading course provider
As a world leading training provider, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by experts and experienced trainers.
Contact us today to learn more about our introduction to IT security for industry training course.