Training Services Module SC1 – ISO 26262 Compliant Semiconductor Development
A one-day course to introduce the framework for ISO 26262 compliant semiconductor development.
Ensuring your automotive semiconductor development is in compliance with the latest ISO 26262 requirements is essential. This module introduces you to the requirements of ISO 26262 for safety management, supporting processes and compliant semiconductor development.
Why choose the Module SC1 – ISO 26262 compliant semiconductor development training from SGS?
This one-day training session will help you to understand:
- Functional safety
- Standard structure and legal relevance
- The general requirements of ISO 26262
- Functional Safety Management (FSM) – including structure, implementation, manufacturing process requirements and confirmation measures
- Tailoring the safety lifecycle
- Process steps and structure for the SEooC development
- "Context" and "Out of Context" development
- Process recommendations from ISO/PAS 19451
- Required documentation
Who should attend?
This module is aimed at anyone who wants to gain an initial overview of semiconductor-specific interpretation of ISO 26262, such as safety managers, quality managers, and developers from the semiconductor industry.
World-leading training and unrivaled expertise in ISO 26262 compliant semiconductor development
As a world-leading provider of professional training and a member of the ISO/PAS 19451 working group, we offer you unrivaled expertise in ISO 26262 and ISO/PAS 19451 compliant semiconductor development.
To find out more about our Module SC1 – ISO 26262 compliant semiconductor development session, contact us today.