Training Services IATF 16949: 2016 Internal Auditor Transition Course
IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor transition training from SGS can help you to understand the changes in requirements from ISO/TS 16949 and assist in the transition to IATF 16949:2016.
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) has replaced ISO/TS 16949:2009 with IATF 16949:2016 – a new international standard that outlines the quality management system requirements for organizations involved in production, services or accessories for the automotive industry. As a result, ISO/TS 16949:2009 certificates will not be valid after September 14, 2018. Our course will help you understand the new IATF 16949:2016 automotive quality management system and help you facilitate a smooth transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Why choose the IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor transition course from SGS?
This one-day course will help you:
- Understand the changes in requirements from ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949:2016
- Assist in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016
- Meet the internal and second-party auditor requirements for the IATF changes
Gain vital IATF 16949:2016 knowledge from a leading provider of automotive industry training
As world-leading provider of professional training, we offer you unrivaled knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 requirements. This course is aligned with many of our training services to support IATF 16949:2016 and is delivered by a competent tutor meeting the IATF 7.2.3 regulations.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone that has a working knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector. The course will provide a useful introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation, auditing and/or management of an organization’s quality management system to IATF 16949:2016.
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course and pass the test to successfully complete the training.
The course topics include:
- Interpretation and awareness of IATF 16949:2016
- Providing evidence to demonstrate qualification of internal auditors (7.2.3)
- Providing evidence to demonstrate qualification of the second-party auditor (7.2.4)
- Understanding the process for supplier quality management control (220.127.116.11)
- Giving guidance on the implementation of changes
- Course duration: One day
- Training options: Public or In-house training
- Accreditation: SGS
To book your place on our IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor transition course, contact us today.