Training Services Environmental Management Commissioner Training
Environmental management commissioner training from SGS – gain the skills and knowledge needed to implement your environmental management system successfully.
To implement your environmental management system, you need to ensure that your commissioners have the necessary skills and knowledge to complete the process successfully and acquire staff acceptance. That is where our environmental management commissioner training can help.
Why choose environmental management commissioner training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure your commissioner acquires the skills and knowledge for environmental management processes
- Successfully implement an environmental management system
- Integrate your environmental management system into your overall quality management system
- Benefit from realistic simulations of environmental audits
- Communicate more effectively with staff to gain acceptance for your environmental management system
- Understand environmental controlling and legislation
- Acquire the skills for sustained improvement
- Understand ISO 14001 requirements
Our environmental management commissioner training also enables you to benefit from the valuable exchange of knowledge with other auditors and quality management representatives.
Trusted environmental management commissioner training from Germany’s leading course provider
As a leading course provider in Germany, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for commissioners of environmental management systems.
This training has been specially developed for executives, members of staff and auditors performing environmental management tasks. Knowledge of ISO 14001 is essential and previous participation in the Basic Knowledge Environmental Management (EM1) course is highly recommended.
The course will conclude with a written examination issued by SGS-TÜV Saar.
To find out more about our environmental management commissioner training, contact us today.