Sustainability Data Management Tool
Effective REACH data management is essential for manufacturers, importers and retailers gathering and handling large amounts of data on the products they produce or import.
SGS has developed a robust chemical inventory management tool which, when fully implemented, will enable your compliance to REACH.
Our REACH tool is one of the most cost effective data management solutions on the market with full flexibility for uploading, reporting and data storage.
Developed to improve compliance to a wide range of environmental regulations including REACH our data management tool allows you to:
For substances, mixtures and articles with intended release of substances:
- Collect and store Bill of Substances (BOS) from suppliers
- Identify substances affected by safety data sheets, authorization or restriction obligations
- Collect and store substance of very high concern (SVHC) declarations
- Calculate SVHC tonnage regularly for notification obligations
- Identify substances affected by communication, notification or restriction obligations
Rely on our expertise for evaluation and validation of your product data before it is uploaded to the REACH tool. This enables you to meet your mandatory reporting obligations.
Implement effective REACH data management with SGS’s chemical inventory tool.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.