Industrial & Automotive Cyber Security – Training and Personal Certification
Increasing connectivity of equipment, systems and applications in cyberspace networks harbours additional risks. Targets of attack vary, from PCs and smartphones, smart meter and smart home solutions to cars with internet capabilities. Cybercrime is focused on industries such as the automotive sector, electronics and software as well as mechanical engineering and critical infrastructure with its automation and industrial control systems (ICS).
SGS-TÜV Saar offers you an extensive training and personal certification programme centred on industrial cyber security. Optimise the qualification of your staff by means of the know-how imparted by our experts for IT security.
Our training portfolio for you:
- CS0 – Overview Cyber Security in Industry
- CS1 – Introduction - Cyber Security in Industry
- CS2 – SAE J3061 Best Practices from the United States– Cyber Security for the Automotive Industry
- CS3 – Cyber Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- CS4 – Data and Cyber Security for the Power Industry
You would like to additionally complete a personal certification programme? From 2017 on, we will offer you:
- Personal certification as ‘CICSP (SGS-TÜV)’ / Certified Industrial Cyber Security Professional (SGS-TÜV Saar)
- Personal certification as ‘CACSP (SGS-TÜV)’ / Certified Automotive Cyber Security Professional (SGS-TÜV Saar)
We offer all of these programmes at scheduled events or optionally as in-house sessions.
Expert for cyber security
You decide which level of qualification you want to achieve by choosing your seminars. Here you can find our current training schedule:
CS0 – Overview Cyber Security in Industry
CS1 - Introduction Cyber Security in Industry
CS2 – SAE J3061 Best Practices from the United States – Cyber Security for the Automotive Industry
CS3 – Cyber Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
CS4 – Data and Communications Security in the Energy Sector
- Please request.