Industrial Manufacturing Security for Safety (S4S)
S4S from SGS – protect your components, data and communications from attack.
Networked vehicles and automated production plants are signs of the trend toward integrating previously isolated products and systems into network-like communication structures. Unfortunately, many of these products and systems and their components do not meet the minimum requirements for protection against attack in networked and interacting applications. Open security gaps can be dangerous, exposing people, systems and data to unacceptable risks. To protect against these risks, our S4S strategy focuses on both cybersecurity and functional safety.
We can help you to protect your components and data from internal and external attacks. Our experts will:
- Analyze your processes and products to identify security and safety risks
- Support you in implementing effective countermeasures by applying the requirements of international standards
- Provide training and personal certification so that you and your employees can prevent future threats
As an accredited testing laboratory, operating in accordance with legislation and standards, we offer up to date knowledge of cybersecurity and functional safety, so you can be sure that your products meet the latest safety standards.
We are a member of the European Public Private Partnership (PPP) for Cybersecurity and the European Cybersecurity Organization (ESCO). We are also involved with the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). We are active in the field of cybersecurity standardization for the automotive industry at national and global level.
- Testing and certification of products and processes
- Training programs and personal certifications
Our Services for the Automotive Industry
- Cybersecurity and functional safety (ISO 26262) based on ISO/SAE 21434
- Cybersecurity and functional safety (ISO 26262) based on SAE J3061
Our Services for the Automation Industry
- Cybersecurity and functional safety (IEC 61508) based on IEC 62443-4-1/-4-2
Contact us today to learn more about our S4S services.