Industrial Manufacturing Embedded Systems
Embedded systems consulting and assessment from SGS – ensure safety, security and reliability.
Embedded systems are used in a huge number of areas and devices to measure, control and regulate, e.g. medical devices, airplanes, vehicles and industrial plants.
Very complex systems consist in most of the cases of a huge amount of embedded systems, which are acting also as stand-alone systems. This creates challenges in terms of safety, security and reliability.
We offer an all-around service for consulting and assessments. This service is not limited to the area of Functional Safety and IT-Security for products and companies. It also includes the areas of communication protocols and environmental simulation. Plus, it covers not only the certification of components, but also an integrated safety assessment of a whole system, including risk management.
Our services in overview:
- Training – transfer from theory to practice
- Safety analytics
- Review of processes and documentation
- Industrial communication networks – network and system security (IEC 62443)
- Audits and assessments against ISO 27001 and the BSI-Grundschutz
- Penetration tests
- Evidence of conformity with the legal requirements (TKG / TKÜV / TR TKÜV) of BNetzA
- Evaluation of the communication as part of safety related systems
- Calculations of failure rates
- Reliability block diagrams
- Markov analyses
- CE-conformity testing
- Highly accelerated lifetime tests to proof reliability calculations
Contact us today for more information about our embedded systems services.