Environment Energy Audits
Energy management services from SGS aim to provide you with greater energy efficiency solutions and cost savings, whether you want to meet internal policies, comply with legal obligations or demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. Call us today to find out about the benefits of an energy audit.
An investment in energy efficiency generates saving opportunities and improves your profitability. As buildings account for around 40 percent of energy use and approximately one-third of greenhouse gas emissions they are increasingly a target for both new regulations and funding initiatives. As well as reducing operating costs, efficient energy management practices can also help you to meet relevant energy regulations and reduce your impact on the environment.
Our dedicated international energy teams have longstanding expertise in auditing and identification of energy-efficiency measures. Whether you require a benchmarking analysis of your building, a walk-through audit to identify major energy problem areas of your facility, a detailed general audit providing comprehensive analyses of alternative energy efficiency measures of your asset or an investment-grade audit focusing on potential costly Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs), our green energy audits help you improve your profitability, cut back on carbon dioxide emissions and create a more comfortable workplace environment.
Our energy audits follow international recognized methodologies such as IEA-ECBCS Annex 11 or ASHRAE and include the following processes and outputs:
- On-site survey of energy consumption equipment and systems during operating conditions
- Understanding of building behavior and interactions with occupancy, operating schedules and weather
- Collection and analysis of building and utility data including study of installed equipment, analysis of energy bills and consumption distribution
- Selection and evaluation of energy conservation measures to improve your energy consumption
- Estimation of energy saving potential including estimated payback period or Return on Investment (ROI) for each energy-saving option
For new constructions or retrofit projects, we can examine the potential for energy-efficient design and architecture. We suggest energy-saving measures, and identify subsidies or incentive schemes which may be relevant to your industry or sector.
Following our energy audits we can issue you with an energy label. As a proof of compliance and energy saving, a label provides an advantage when it comes to selling or renting your premises.
Call our experienced teams to arrange your energy audit today.