Consumer Goods and Retail Cyber Security for the Automotive Industry – SAE J3061 Best Practices from the United States
IT security for the automotive industry from SGS – learn how to comply with the requirements of SAE J3061 by using best practices from the United States.
Why choose IT security for the automotive industry from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- Cyber security principles for vehicles according to SAE J3061
- IT security management for vehicles
- Security requirements for product, hardware and software development
- Methods for practically implementing procedures needed for compliance
- Related standards (ISO 26262)
This course is aimed at managers, engineers and all responsible persons working with cybersecurity in the automotive industry.
It is given in German and can be given in English on request.
Trusted IT security training from a leading course provider
As a world leading training provider, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by experts and experienced trainers.
Contact us today to learn more about our training course on IT security for the automotive industry.