Consumer Goods and Retail Cyber Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
IT security for industrial automation and control systems – learn how to avoid security risks and comply with IEC 62443.
Why choose IT security for industrial automation and control systems training from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will understand:
- IT security concepts used in IEC 62443 and associated with industrial automation and control systems
- Security levels and lifecycles
- How to conduct a security risk analysis and prepare the required documentation
- Reference models and security zones, according to IEC 62443
- How IEC 62443 relates to other standards
This course is aimed at managers, engineers and anyone responsible for analyzing and securing IT infrastructure used in industry applications. It is given in German and can be given in English on request.
Trusted IT security training from a leading course provider
As a world leading training provider, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by experts and experienced trainers.
Contact us today to learn more about training in IT security for industrial automation and control systems.