Consumer Goods and Retail Cyber Security
IT Security Services from SGS – keep your components, data and communications safe from attack.
Industry 4.0, smart homes, the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected cars are all signs of an emerging trend toward integrating previously isolated products and systems into networks. Unfortunately, many of these products and systems and their components do not meet the minimum standards for protection against attack in a connected and interacting environment. Unresolved security issues may create risks for safety-related products and the people and assets that rely on them.
We can help you to protect your components, data and communications from internal and external attacks. Our experts will:
- Analyze your existing IT infrastructure to identify security risks
- Support you during the implementation of effective countermeasures by ensuring compliance with international standards
- Provide training and personal certifications so you and your staff can avoid future threats
As an accredited IT inspection body at the forefront of legislation and standardization, our knowledge of IT security is always up to date, so you can be sure that your IT products comply with the latest security standards.
We are a member of the European Commission’s Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for Cyber Security and the European Cyber Security Organization (ESCO). We are also participants in the German Alliance for Cyber Security, created by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). We are active in the field of cyber security standardization for the automotive sector, at national and global levels.
Industrial IT Security
Our services cover:
- Industrial IT Security (IEC 62443)
- Automotive Cyber Security (SAE J3061)
- IT Security for the Energy Sector (IEC 62351)
- Testing and certification of products and processes
- Training programs and personal certifications
Conventional IT Security:
- Consultancy, testing and certification relating to ISO 27001 and BSI Basic Protection
- Performance certification relating to Identity and Access Management (IAM) products
- Basic services, such as penetration tests
IT Security and Functional Safety
Our services include a combination of assessments and audits related to ISO 26262, IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
Contact us today to learn more about our IT security services.