Consumer Goods and Retail Security for Safety (S4S) Training and Personal Certification
IT security training and certification from SGS – obtain an in-depth understanding of IT security for the industrial or automotive sectors and become a certified cybersecurity professional.
Attacks to IT networks and systems disrupt business processes and make customers feel unsafe. Our training courses provide you with a basic understanding of how to analyze potential risks for cyber attacks and how to improve existing processes using standardized approaches. This knowledge will allow you to maintain the security, safety and operability of your IT systems as they are used in different applications.
Our courses provide detailed views of industrial IT secrurity and automotive cybersecurity. We offer:
- Introduction to IT Security in Industry
- IT Security for the Automotive Industry – SAE J3061 Best Practices from the United States
- Data and Communications Security for the Energy Sector
- IT Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
From 2017 onward, we will be providing personal certification programs in cybersecurity. We will offer certification as a:
- Certified Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (CICSP)
- Certified Automotive Cybersecurity Professional (CACSP)
Certification shows stakeholders and customers that you have the knowledge and skills to improve your existing processes for complying with related IT security standards and evaluating the level of security of your IT systems.
Personal certification programs can be provided at our locations or in-house.
Contact us today to find out more about our IT security training and certification programs.