Agriculture and Food Halal Certification According to HCG
SGS Germany certifies according to the Halal Certification Germany guidelines (HCG).
Halal-approved food must adhere to strict Islamic law. The HCG standard, a halal quality standard developed by Muslims and food experts, ensures that meat, meat products and other food products conform to both German law and halal criteria. Our Halal Certification service offers you neutral certification according to the transparent criteria defined in the HCG standard.
Why choose Halal Certification according to HCG from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure that your food products are produced in conformance with halal requirements, as defined in the HCG standard
- Confirm that your food products meet Islamic dietary requirements
- Build credibility through control
- Gain trust through systematic methods and documentation
- Apply the newest technologies
- Verify that your food products contain no alcohol and no substances from porcine origin
- Ensure quality and adherence to food law and animal welfare
- Achieve halal certification
Trusted Halal Certification from Germany’s Leading Certification Provider
As a leading provider of certification, verification, inspection and testing, we offer you transparency, experience and expertise in halal certification. Our halal audits are exclusively performed by expert Muslim auditors, such as veterinarians, food technologists and agricultural scientists, accompanied by members of Muslim institutions to determine your compliance with halal requirements.
To find out more about our Halal Certification according to the HCG-Guidelines, contact us today.