Agriculture and Food REDCert
REDCert from SGS – guarantee the sustainability of your biomass with REDCert.
The EU aims to increase the use of renewable energy by 20 per cent, with the use of biomass contributing a major share of this. However, since July 2011, in Germany, you may only use sustainably generated biomass to generate power or fuel. The REDcert certification system proves that your biomass has been sustainably generated. The German Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food (BLE) has approved it for all production phases, from the farm through to the conversion facilities and right up to the supplier.
Why choose REDCert from SGS?
We can help you:
- Prove your adherence to all legal requirements at any time
- Gain security for your investments
- Use the certification to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Prove your commitment to being environmentally responsible and enhance your image
Trusted REDCert certification from Germany’s leading supplier
As a world-leading provider of certification, we provide you with unsurpassed experience, knowledge, and a unique global reach.
We offer you:
- Experienced auditors with in-depth knowledge of all certification standards
- Auditing according to REDCert
- Unrivaled experience in REDCert and an outstanding reputation
To find out more about our REDCert certification, contact us today.