Transportation ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management – Lead Auditor Training
This training provides organizations with the management platform to achieve best practice in supply chain security and to maintain economic goals.
ISO 28000 sets requirements for SCSMS to enable an organization to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve a documented SCSMS within the context of the organization’s overall security risks.
The training equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of supply chain security management system against the ISO 28000 standards and relevant technical security specifications. You learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of an organization’s SCSMS to the requirements of ISO 28000.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving an SCSMS as defined in ISO 28001:2007
- Understand the risk management aspect of ISO 28000
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 28000:2007, ISO 28001:2007, ISO 28003:2007, TAPA, C-TPAT and the legislative framework relevant to an SCSMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct report and follow up an SCSMS audit
- Plan, perform and report an SCSMS audit
Please note: Prior knowledge of auditing other management systems such as ISO 9001 is required. Basic knowledge of security is preferred but not essential.
Contact your SGS Expert to learn more about the benefits of SGS ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Training.