Agriculture and Food HACCP Implementation and Auditing Training
This training introduces the requirements of HACCP Management Systems, the infrastructure needed to implement it and the HACCP auditing and certification process.
On training completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standard and their exact relation with industrial hygiene or food and product safety
- Discuss the seven core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food and beverage safety
- Develop and implement a HACCP plan
- Master the HACCP auditing techniques
- Know the certification process
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
Contact your SGS Expert today to find out more about SGS HACCP Implementation and Auditing Training.